Things that are currently making me smile;
- The train graffiti man we saw recently, with what looks like a rice cake offering!
- Spring has most definitely sprung, we managed two visits to the park yesterday!
- Tea with friends
- A church spring fete this weekend which we promised to bake for.
- My tapestry coming along nicely, more on that another day.
- We are finally a germ free household!
- Seeds ready to be planted as well as finding plants springing up in the garden we didn't know where here. We have daffs!
- A small pile of recipes to try, including hot cross buns!
- Teaching my daughter the names of the birds coming to feed in the garden from our rather ugly bird feeders!
- Making headway with the plans for our house
- A naughty take away last night, oh the happy shame of it!
Last but not least, Her Majesty addressing Parliament. And my word she is rocking yellow!