This week we have been making up for lost time. The weather has been on our side, here comes spring! We have;
- Caught up with friends in a graveyard (I think if I were dead I would quite like life to go on around me!)
- Examined grass, daisies and various other life
- Made white chocolate and sour cherry squares from the Sainsburys magazine (not bad)
- Done a lot of drawing (we are both lefties!), apparently the dots are eyes.
- Play dough action, including Mummy having to make models of Abney and Teal characters (oh dear!). I have food colouring gels that give the dough a good lurid colour!
- We have played in three parks, Mummy included, they are my feet!
- Pot roasted a brisket, yum yum
- Eaten a lot of raspberries, hooray for adding a fruit to our repertoire!
- Completed a lot of puzzles
- Eaten favourite lunches
- Made a cake and eaten it in the park with friends
- Admired daffodils
I really hope your week so far has been as enjoyable.
*Apologies about the food heavy photos, many I take have other people of their children in and so cannot use them!