Since our baby arrived we have stayed with two sets of relatives or been living in one room of our house. There has been little opportunity to just 'be' together. This is not a complaint, just a simple statement of fact, life has not been easy or relaxed. So a couple of weeks ago we took three whole days, as a family, on holiday. Perfect!
- We stayed in a fantastic child friendly pub
- Took a stroll through an Arboretum
- Ate. A lot
- Walked, played, flew a kite on the dunes at Wells Next the Sea
- Built fires
- Read magazines in bed together
- But most of all, enjoyed each other